Friday, 26 June 2015

Veggie Burger Reviews


1. FIVE GUYS 

Okay, its hard too find a decent burger place for a vegetarian however there are some! I had a disappointing experience the other day at Five Guys. The veggie sandwich consisted of lettuce, tomato, mushroom and cheese. Nothing else.
I paid 4.50 for this and I would not recommend this sandwich to a vegetarian who is looking to get full up. The chips were pretty awesome though as well as the choices on the drinks! I had strawberry sprite for the first time, it was lush. 

2/5

2. FRANKIE & BENNIES  

This has been my favourite for many years now! There vegetarian burgers are remarkable, they are so delicious. The Mediterranean burger is something different and comes with a relish dip which is the perfect combo!

 http://www.frankieandbennys.com

5/5


3. THE BREAKFAST CLUB 

This place is so yummy omg :') I went here with my best mate Michael as months ago and they sell the yummiest burgers ever! it contains butternut squash, grilled halloumi, avocado with sour cream and a little bit of sriracha. 
so you hungry vegetarians, I defo recommend! 

http://www.thebreakfastclubcafes.com/lunch_and_dinner/

4/5


4.  ED'S EASY DINER

For those those who don't know ed's diner is a chain american diner. I ordered the cajun spicy veggie burger & ed's plate. This burger was pretty good and filled with vegetables and sauces. I quite liked this burger, it was unique and was served a big portion size. The ed's plate consisted of coleslaw, Onion rings and sweet potato fries/normal fries. The atmosphere was great and the milkshakes were incredible. However I was disappointed with the name of this burger because the burger was everything but spicy!

http://www.edseasydiner.com

3/5


5. BODEANS

Not a fan. I did not like the veggie burger here for sure! it was bland and only consisted of cheese and a mushroom. Vegetarians do have an appetite you know. I was dissappointed and would not get that again. But you can not blame a meat based restaurant if they fail to please vegetarians. No hard feelings Bodeans.

http://www.bodeansbbq.com/site/

1/5